Some three-fourths of the population is Christian , of which the majority are members of independent Christian or various Protestant denominations and the remainder are Roman Catholic. Muslims constitute about one-fifth of the population .
Wildlife found in and around Lake Malawi or Nyasa includes Nile crocodiles , hippopotamus , monkeys , and a significant population of African fish eagles that feed off fish from the lake.
The United Kingdom also claims the real lion as a national symbol thanks to England . Other countries that also revere and identify with this bold animal include Luxembourg, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Singapore, and Sri Lanka.
Royal Bengal Tiger
Religion in Mali is predominantly Islam with an estimated 95 percent of the population are Muslim , with the remaining 5 percent of Malians adhere to traditional African religions such as the Dogon religion , or Christianity .
|Republic of Malawi Dziko la Malaŵi (Chichewa) Charu cha Malaŵi (Chitumbuka)|
|Government||Unitary presidential constitutional republic|
|• President||Lazarus Chakwera|
|• Vice-President||Saulos Chilima|
The country also relies heavily on tea, sugarcane and coffee, with these three plus tobacco making up more than 90% of Malawi’s export revenue. Tea was first introduced in 1878. Most of it is grown in Mulanje and Thyolo. Other crops include cotton, corn, potatoes, sorghum, cattle and goats.